made by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, February 24, 2012

“A doctor is the only man without a guaranteed cure for the cold" - Dominic Cleary


Yep, It's true I finally broke down and went to the doctor today after being sick for THREE months. Now I know that sounds crazy but, I just thought my cold never completely went away. I have downed so much over the counter medication I am sure the cashiers thought I was a junkie.

So, today I trekked my snotty nose, achy bones to the Naval Hospital and got checked out. I wasn't expecting anything more than being prescribed Motrin and Guaifenesin and being sent on my snotty way. But OH BOY was I wrong.


A 20 min appointment turned into a 2.5 hour visit. I was diagnosed with pneumonia .....
I left the hospital with a sore butt from a shot and a grocery bag of antibiotics and other medication to aid my recovery.

Oddly enough, if any of the tadpoles feel the slightest bit sick I'm ready to doctor them up.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the Social Media Hop! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete